Pasifika Centre – Otara
Fraser Thomas was engaged by the Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) to provide engineering services for a new Pasifika Centre comprising a Gathering Hall and Community Centre located at the MIT Otara Road Campus.
This project involved working with the project architect and multiple other consultants from other companies, including planners, landscape architects, structural, building services and acoustics engineers. Our role in the project included:
- Field investigations – civil infrastructure, geotechnical, contaminated land
- Earthwork design, erosion and sediment controls with silt fences
- Civil design of accessways and water supply, stormwater and wastewater reticulation
- Preparation of Infrastructure Engineering Reports and AEE in support of resource consent applications to Auckland Council
- Detailed design and preparation of tender documentation for civil works package.
- Preliminary design
- Resource consenting
- Detailed design and tender documentation (civil works)