A structural assessment report would generally include the following:
- Describe the building construction including materials
- Report on all the structural damage
- Analyse the issues to determine if they are of structural concern
- Advise on structural repair methods and solutions
- Report on the physical ground’s condition e.g. evidence of liquefaction, lateral spreading etc.
- Monitor the structural repairs during construction stage
- Report on structural repairs and provide engineering “sign-off” / producer statements