Industrial Sites Environmental & Stormwater Management
Fraser Thomas has extensive experience in all aspects of industrial site environmental and stormwater management, consenting and environmental compliance for small to large, moderate to high risk sites throughout New Zealand.
We have a sound understanding of the relevant local, regional and national regulations and can get your project through the consenting process and across the starting line. We can then support you with ongoing environmental monitoring and compliance reporting services, as required.
Our skills are recognised through a range of services, including: Environmental Management Plans & Spill Response Plans; ITP (Industrial & Trade Process) Consent Applications, Consultation and Assessments of Environmental Effects; Stormwater Drainage and Treatment; Environmental Compliance
Projects carried out in this area include:
- Scrap metal processing & recycling sites
- Septic and grease trap waste processing sites
- Road sweepings & catchpit processing sites
- Drum reconditioning/recycling
- Vehicle dismantling & storage sites
- Large scale industrial sites
- Food processing sites
- Refuse transfer stations.
- Environmental Engineering
- Resource Management
- Preliminary design
- Consenting, consultation and AEEs
- Environmental Management Plans
- Detailed design, tendering and construction observation (stormwater treatment)
- Compliance monitoring and reporting