Have you Considered Subdividing your Property?
Over the Christmas and New Year holiday period, you will have been relaxing and enjoying the company of your family and friends. During this time you may have contemplated what the New Year will bring.
Have you considered whether you may be able to subdivide your property or build a second dwelling on the property?
This is where Fraser Thomas can help. We offer a “One Stop Shop” for the services required to assess if your property can be developed and to complete the development.
The first step will be to call or set up a meeting to discuss your property. We offer a free initial 30 minute consultation to discuss the project.
Should the property have potential to be subdivided or build a second household unit, the next step would be to complete a subdivision feasibility and budget costing assessment. This report would outline the following:
- Subdivision options
- Servicing required
- Budget costs to complete development.
Our Guide to Subdivision and Land Development brochure outlines in detail the full process should you then progress with the development.
Fraser Thomas Ltd has been undertaking subdivision work for over 45 years and we are able to provide a full range of services to achieve the completion of the project.
- Preparation of resource consent applications.
- Topographical site survey
- As-built survey of completed works
- Land transfer survey.
- Design for shared accessways, wastewater and stormwater services and earthworks
- Flood assessment reporting if required
- Recommendation of Contractors
- Observation and Certification Works.
- Geotechnical investigation of ground conditions of site.
- Preliminary and detailed site investigation for soil contamination.