Fraser Thomas Partners works across a large variety of projects drawing on a wide range of specialist fields. We are registered with, and work strongly in conjunction with, international agencies such as the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the United Nations, the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT), and private companies.
Recent clients have included the Danish International Development Agency, the International Federation of the Red Cross, the South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission, and the South Pacific Regional Environment Programme.
Our expertise is recognised in areas such as:
- Capacity building
- Institutional strengthening
- Forest management
- Transport engineering
- Municipal engineering
- Natural resource management
- Infrastructure planning
- Port rehabilitation and reform
- Sectoral review and reform
- Legal and regulatory reviews
- Environmental management
- Climate change adaptation.
Fraser Thomas have successfully worked on a range of international consultancy assignments throughout the world:
- Asia – Afghanistan, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Lao PDR, Maldive Islands, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, The Philippines, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Viet Nam
- Oceania – Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Western Samoa
- Africa – Ghana, Mauritius, Tanzania
- North & South America – Commonwealth of Dominica, Falkland Islands
- United Kingdom
We are a member of the New Zealand Institute of Forestry, New Zealand MFAT Partnership Scheme accredited, and support the New Zealand Papua New Guinea Business Council.