We are regularly called upon by clients to provide high level technical expertise and skills on complex projects, including:
- Peer reviews of others’ work
- Provide expert witness in resource consent and Environment Court hearings
- Provide expert witness in legal proceedings, whether it be mediation, arbitration or litigation
- Provide independent advice in contractual disputes
- Determination Referee services for the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE).
We have a strong track record of being able to digest and analyse large volumes of technical documentation, extracting the key issues of concern; comparing these with relevant statutory and contractual requirements and technical standards/guidelines and reporting on the same in a concise but comprehensive manner. We have provided expert witness services in both New Zealand and overseas in South-East Asia and the Pacific.