Church Development, Ashburton
Fraser Thomas Ltd prepared an Engineering Report to support resource consent applications to Ashburton District Council and Canterbury Regional Council for a proposed meeting house (Church) in Ashburton.
The Engineering Report includes on-site stormwater treatment, soakage and detention, on‑site wastewater treatment and land disposal, associated carparking and services.
Also identified are the infrastructure constraints for the development and presented, with accompanying calculations and drawings, the site and infrastructure works sufficient to support Resource Consent for:
- Earthworks and associated erosion and sediment control measures
- Access and parking
- Getting drainage to work on a flat site
- High groundwater table placing constraints on on-site (wastewater disposal and stormwater soakage)
- Inadequate provision by development downstream of site for overland flows from upgradient catchment, including this site.
We also prepared evidence and attended a resource consent hearing. All consents have been granted and the Church is progressing to construction.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Preliminary design
- Resource consenting
- Expert witness